This holiday season, experience the elegance and sophistication of a Music City Christmas aboard the General Jackson Showboat!
Our show features beloved classic Christmas songs by artists like Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole, as well as modern holiday favorites by Mariah Carey, Michael Bublé, and more! Carefully crafted to feature twelve of Nashville’s finest musicians, singers and dancers, this show embodies all of the spirit and magic of Christmas with dynamic, new musical arrangements, Broadway-style dance numbers, jaw-dropping costumes, and a gorgeous light and multimedia display!
Put on your holiday best and create a new Music City Christmas tradition aboard the General Jackson Showboat!
The price for the Captain’s Tables seats are $135.00 inclusive for adults and $102.00 inclusive for juniors.
That price includes…
· Early boarding to the Victorian Theater prior to general boarding
· Prime seating in the Victorian Theater
· A personal greeting from the captain prior to departure
· A drink in a souvenir “captain’s cup”
· An upgraded dessert with a choice of three different selections
· A commemorative Captain’s Table t-shirt
· A tour of the Pilot House during the cruise
Due to space in the Pilot House we offer a maximum of 20 tickets per evening cruise.
Boarding : 6:15 p.m.
Departing : 7:00 p.m.
Returning : 10:00 p.m.
Attire : Casual
Adults (12 & Up)
Tier 1 : $99.00
Tier 2 : $92.00
Children (Ages 4-11)
Tier 1 : $66.00
Tier 2 : $63.00