General Jackson cares deeply about supporting our local Middle Tennessee community and gives generously, both financially and with volunteer hours, to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that support:
- Arts Organizations
- Children and Youth Related Organizations
- Education Initiatives
It is the policy of General Jackson to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in Middle Tennessee that advance both a public purpose (general welfare, health/safety, culture) of the citizens of Tennessee and a corporate purpose of the resort.
General Jackson does NOT contribute to:
- Third party organizations fundraising on behalf of a non-profit organization
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Organizations that limit membership and services based on race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age or national origin
- Veteran or labor organizations
- Fraternal, athletic or social clubs
- Activities that do not advance our public or corporate purpose
Out of state organizations will not be considered.
All contribution requests should include the following:
- Purpose and mission of group requesting a donation
- Expected or intended results for use of donation
- Description of what kind of recognition General Jackson will receive (advertising, announcements at event, banners, etc.)
- Description of benefits General Jackson will receive (tickets, event admissions, etc.)
Please submit sponsorship requests 10-12 weeks prior to event. Sponsorships are reviewed on a monthly basis. We will accept one request per agency, per year.
To Submit Your Donation Request
If your organization meets the eligibility requirements above, click the below button to begin.